Sunday, February 20, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

So, my last post about Resurfacing was clearly a GIANT lie!

With a very bustling new business, the knitting world had been pretty neglected.

This weekend, I was left to my own devices for most of the last 2 days and have spent the evening hours knitting up a storm.  I have a very soft, perfect fitting Lila's Cardigan drying on the back of the couch.

Will grab a nice closure for that sweater tomorrow and think I might have the very first new knitted object that I cannot WAIT to wear!

So photos to come!

Having some issues with keeping up with the blog.  With Ravelry being such a great option to share and see what other people are doing, I am starting to re-consider going back to the blog.... thoughts from others?

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I prefer reading blogs over communicating via Ravelry. But that's just me!
    \Looking forward to seeing your finished cardi...I'm considering that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! Planning on wearing it to work this week! So modelling shot to come :P

    ReplyDelete