Monday, October 4, 2010

Back to the Blog

Well, back to the Blog...

I blogger for a couple of years under this URL and really enjoyed it. Then I had a baby and blogging (as well as any other spare time activity) went by the wayside.  I used to blog about all sort of things from cooking to knitting, and enjoy the recording of things to look back at.

Now that my plate is slightly less full, I am going to take another crack at it. Cross your fingers people. This is a bit of a long shot.

I have knit since I was a little girl and have having been away from it - I really miss it. So over the last couple of months I started back slow knitting a couple of easy pieces - like Christmas Gift Scarves, etc. Now I feel like I am ready to get back into the swing of things.

I have a couple of projects currently on the go.

Cloud Chaser
#1 - This is a great pattern from Amy Swenson called Cloud Chaser - she is a great designer that I have followed for ages. Her patterns are always very clear to understand, but also fit really well on normal shaped women.  Thanks Amy!

#2 - The other is an older pattern from Knitty called Rockstar.  I bought this yarn 3 years ago to make up a scarf, but never started.  This is destined to be a gift for my younger sister Megan for Christmas this year.  Just started last night - so I will upload a picture when it looks like a bit more.

Well, first post out of the way - let's see if we can keep it up :)

1 comment: