Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Halloween Boy - Sneak Peak

Carson - Feared Dragon/Preschooler

Ahh, toddlers - wait he isn't called a toddler any more - ahh, preschoolers.  Carson is 2 1/2 and loves his Halloween costume.  I was clever and purchased it while I was in Seattle a couple of weeks ago at Old Navy - this super warm and fuzzy costume was $22.50 - which if you shop here in Canada, you will know is crazy cheap.

I hung it in the back of his closet, but couldn't help myself and let him try it on.  Rawr!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa.. I'm Jo, I just found your blog today, and I wanted to say how cute your little one looks. Will you T or T round your neighbourhood or do you take him down to 5th street for the organised kiddy thing..
    I'm very new to blogging and I'm really enjoying it.. you've obviously done lots of blogging in the past, before real life got in the way, and I wonder what brought you back ?
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete