Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Project - Mondo Cable Cardi

So after messing around with my pile of patterns to knit - I got frustrated when I found a bunch of little errors - since I wrote them 2 years ago, by cold ridden brain could not figure out where the error was.

So - I did what any good knitter would do - give up and start something else :)

The start of Mondo Cable Cardi

I have always been a big fan of Bonnie Marie Burns and Chicknits.  Her blog was actually the first blog I started reading years ago before the knitting blog-o-sphere exploded into what it is today.  Her patterns are always super clear and easy to follow - she clearly has a great ability to write a pattern that is simple enough for new knitters, but that has interesting finishing options for more advanced knitters - I also like that many of her patterns have different lengths for sleeves, the choice to make it a vest vs. cardigan, etc...

Here is the details on my new project:


Yarn:  Berroco Vintage in Teal
Needles:  US 8
Started:  October 6, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I both the pattern and the colour of the yarn you chose, can't wait to see your sweater!

    ReplyDelete